Organization for Sustainable Development (OSD) is a resident Charity Organization/NGO established and licensed in 2011 with the mission: protecting the natural environment through improving community based skills and practices for sustainable development. Now it invites qualified applicants for the following immediate vacancy.
Educational Qualification: BSc or MSc in Agricultural Economics, Development Studies, Rural and Urban Development and related fields.
Work Experience: Six years for BSc and above, Four years for MSc with NGO experience on, Rural and urban Development, Value chain Development and Food Security and Irrigation System.
Required Number: 2 (Two)
Terms of Employment: Twelve Months Contract with possible extension
Monthly Salary: Negotiable
Duty Station: Afar region, Berahle and Aysaita woredas
- Applicants are required to speak, understand, read and write English very well.
- Good computer skill and effective report writing are requirements for the position
Major responsibilities of the Livelihood Coordinators
- Conduct baseline survey and develop project proposals on social and economic sectors.
- Ensure that the proper work plan is in place for the execution of the different activities of livelihood project stipulated it.
- Develop quarterly, monthly and weekly work plans and oversee its implementation accordingly.
- Develop proper monitoring and evaluation plan
- Ensure that the project monitoring and impact evaluation data is collected as per schedule and compile the information and submit internal reports to management committee.
- Prepare and timely submit monthly and quarterly reports to OSD and government offices, donors and other stakeholders,
- Keep up-to-date information, collect data and records of the activities for evidence based reporting.
- Study & propose new ideas pertinent to the delivery of quality services to the target groups at grass root level.