Organization for Sustainable Development (OSD) is a resident Charity Organization/NGO established and licensed in 2011 with the mission: protecting the natural environment through improving community based skills and practices for sustainable development. Now it invites qualified applicants for the following immediate vacancy.
Educational qualification: BA in Accounting.
Work Experience: Three years for BA and above. NGO experience is more preferable
Required Number: 1(One)
Terms of Employment: Twelve Months Contract with possible extension
Monthly Salary: Negotiable
Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Applicants are required to speak, understand, read and write English.
- Good Computer skill and effective report writing are requirements for the position.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget request and financial forecasts based on the time frame.
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random Peachtree and excel backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulations and legislation
- Prepare bank reconciliation and petty cash replenishment timely.
Major responsibilities of Accountant.